Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Move On

Don't,
you look and want,
what you cannot have,
and cruel lips
tremble
for more.

No,
I don't answer to you
those prying desperate questions,
not for me,
find
someone else.

Yes,
I knew there had been others,
I knew nothing, everything and more;
in your eyes,
seeing
hidden lies.

Never
did I fall deeper,
did I soar higher above clouds:
the feelings destroyed,
piece,
by, piece.

Tried
so hard to gather the pieces,
but it cannot be a whole on my own;
no more tears...
I
move on.

Always
I will remember you,
my past, not present, not future;
once so beautiful,
now,
coldly bottled.

Forever
the pain will evaporate,
letting seeds of happiness grow;
you're not a
part
of it.

Tomorrow,
my sun will shine on my flowers,
my raindrops will glisten on their petals;
let yourself feel,
and,
let, go.

Don't
look back as you stumble away,
for you will never see my steady gaze;
it is looking,
the
opposite way.

No comments: